LICENSED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN – FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME WANTED DANSVILLE AND ROCHESTER, NY LOCATION
We are currently seeking a skilled Full Time Licensed Veterinary Technician for our fast-paced facility. Applicants must possess strong technical and interpersonal skills as our focus is to maintain a positive workplace while providing advanced and compassionate care for our patients.
The LVT position is one that combines assisting DVMs in exam rooms, treatment, and monitoring of clinical cases, seeing outpatient appointments, and working in our lab and pharmacy.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in continuing to develop their skills and technical protocols to meet the industry’s ever-evolving standards of care.
- Associates Degree in Veterinary Technology.
- Must have a New York State Veterinary Technology license.
- The ability to pass a professional background screening.
- Strong technical skills.
- Experience in handling animals preferred.
- Hours are 8-6 M-F. No emergency calls.
Competitive compensation package includes Dental, Vision, and Medical insurance paid vacation, uniform, CE allowance, and SIMPLE IRA retirement savings plan.